Christian Care Ministry
Salesforce-based call center queue increases efficiency, improves data quality, and triages thousands of daily calls
Christian Care Ministry’s “Healthcare Sharing” service dramatically increased efficiency, improved data quality, and more effectively triaged inbound and outbound calls with the implementation of a Salesforce call center queue.
About Christian Care Ministry
Christian Care Ministry (CCM) is a not-for-profit that offers a "healthcare sharing" service to more than 335,000 members. Its flagship Medi-Share program has enabled more than $2.3 billion in medical bills to be shared or discounted. During a period of enormous member growth, CCM realized its existing CRM solution lacked the scalability and functionality to keep up.
During the busy season, 60-80 call center agents would field thousands of inbound and outbound calls per day from prospective members. Managing contacts and triaging calls in the NetSuite customer management product was too difficult and time-consuming - CCM needed an automated call center queue solution. CCM’s lead scoring system in Excel was a slow, manual process that led to inaccurate data and they lacked an easy, scalable solution for managing its Big Data. Their NetSuite CRM's payment processing product was difficult to use and hampered call center agents’ ability to add new members over the phone.
- Synaptic Advisors' replaced an element of CCM’s NetSuite solution with Sales Cloud.
- Cleaned and migrated millions of records of data from NetSuite to Salesforce, also adapted CCM’s business processes to Salesforce.
- Synaptic built an automated call queue application in Salesforce. By creating a custom object named “Calls” and writing tons of custom logic into the Salesforce Call Queue, they automated the lead scoring and routing process.
- Deployed an easy-to-use forms application for processing new member applications.
- Created a simple online payment processing application.
- Sales enablement – call center agents are able to field more "high quality" inbound and outbound calls. This has led to a rise in memberships.
- CCM has significantly increased the efficiency of its operations, cut down on manual data entry, and dramatically improved the quality of its data.
- Leadership at CCM is making better data-driven decisions now that they can manage their Big Data.
- CCM's new payment portal has led to a surge in the number of member payments processed, which has helped to increase revenue.